This pie is definitely a holiday favorite! No one has to know its raw or vegan. Keep up to 1 week in the refrigerator or 2 weeks in the freezer. Tip: If you have left over filling, you can use it as a spread for cookies or crackers, it’s delicious!
1 cup of pumpkin (canned or raw)
½ cup raw butternut squash
10-12 pitted medjool dates
1/3 cup of coconut sugar
½ cup of coconut milk
¼ cup of coconut oil
½ tsp of vanilla extract
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 pinch of cardamom
1 pinch of nutmeg
1 cup of pecans
1 cup of almonds
2 cup of dates
½ cup of coconut flakes
1 pinch of pink Himalayan Salt
Equipment: Food processor, High Speed Blender
To make the crust:
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and pulse for 1-2 minutes or until all is stuck together
- Scoop the wet mixture out and place it onto a metal pie pan, spread evenly, don’t forget the sides!
To make the filling:
- Place all of the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Place the mixture into the pie pan and spread evenly
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and then serve!
Recipe created by Bianca - Learn more about Bianca on our Recipe Developers page!