Cozy up with this special treat in the winter, goes perfectly with a dessert of any kind. It’s my personal favourite when I feel a cold coming on, and want something to boost up my immunity. Chaga has so many powerful benefits, don’t miss out on using this beautiful mushroom!
1 cup of Chaga tea
1/4 cup of canned coconut milk
1 tablespoon of coconut nectar (substitute maple syrup)
1 pinch of cinnamon
Instructions for Chaga tea:
Put 1/4 of Chaga tea or small chunks of Chaga into a 2 litre pot of water and step on low. Maintain on a low setting for 5-7 hours and then strain with a cheesecloth or a strainer.
Tip: You can add other mushrooms like Reishi, or anything else you like!
- Make your Chaga tea from steps above
- Warm your coconut milk on the stove on low until warm
- Mix your coconut milk and tea together
- In a large tea cup, place your mixture along with the honey and cinnamon
- Wait till it cools, and enjoy!
Tip: If you have one of those fancy froths, leave some coconut milk for pouring on the top, and a sprinkle some extra cinnamon, it will look just like those Starbucks drinks!