What you will need:
Food processor or highspeed blender
1) Add the 1 cup of oats to the food processor and pulse for 30-45 seconds ( or until oats become fine)
2) Add everything in the food processor except for the chocolate chips, pulse until the ingredients become sticky like cookie dough
3) Put the mix into a large bowl
4) Add the chocolate chips to the mix and spread evenly
5) Create little balls with your hands until all the mix is used up
They last up to 5 days in the freezer, if you can resist not eating them all! You’re friends and family will love these. Great alternative for kids, and a fun treat to make together over the holidays.
Recipe created by Bianca - Learn more about Bianca on our Recipe Developers page!