You will love these simple coconut macaroons! Prepared in under 10 minutes. Raw coconut almond cashew macaroons are the perfect snack to give you a boost of energy in-between meals. They also make the perfect dessert to bring to a dinner party!
With these sweet healthy raw treats, you won't feel guilty after indulging!
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup cashews
1 1/2 unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup of cacao butter
1/2 tea spoon Himalayan sea salt
1/2 cup of maple syrup or raw coconut nectar
1/4 organic coconut oil
1/2 tea spoon of vanilla extract (optional)
Makes Approx. 20
- Place the almonds and the cashews into a food processor for 30 - 45 seconds
- In a mixing bowl, add together the ground up nuts with the coconut flakes
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, sea salt and cacao butter
- Mix together well
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out evenly the macaroon paste
- Place them on a dehydrator sheet
- Dehydrate at 110 for 4-5 hours or until firm
Toppings: I topped these off with some Goji Berries and Ground Cinnamon, but its up to you, personalize it with whatever you would like! Raw Cacao nibs is also one of my favorites
* Note: You may eat these without the use of the dehydrator, it is all personal preference. It still tastes delicious, it is just up to you if you want them warm or cold!
Recipe created by Bianca - Learn more about Bianca on our Recipe Developers page!