Most of you receiving this email have signed up to our Superfood-Me Newsletter. Some of you have been receiving emails form us for up to three years! We always get excited when a new person signs up for updates.
I always enjoyed putting the newsletter together, however in the past little while I haven't been writing them. First of all, I have much less time these days and sitting at my computer for hours/sometimes even a few days to create an interesting newsletters just isn't happening. Secondly, I was feeling that the newsletters were just going out there but I wasn't getting any kind of feedback or communication from others.
I thought about ways to stay connected with you guys in a more sustainable way, keep you informed with what is new and exciting while also being able to communicate and share thoughts and ideas with others. I have decided that the solution to this was to create a blog! This way I can more easily create smaller posts and send out email updates a few times a month. I can also categorize my posts so that the people who just want to know about new products and specials, don't have to read my long rambling rants about life... 😉
We would like to welcome you to our new newsletter blogger style! I hope that some of you will feel comfortable to share your thoughts and comments on different topics and also share with us what you want to read!
What to expect with this new format?
- Well, first of all I would love to work with other bloggers out there to do guest posts for us, showcasing different products that we sell.
- Kent and I (Lee) will do our best to record as much audio and video as we can from different speakers that we host to share with you. We have already done this with Dr. Clement.
- We will let you know about new products and specials including monthly coupon codes etc.
- Kent's and My thoughts on life, the food medical and pharmaceutical industry as well as inspirational stories of people who have healed themselves naturally.
- News on upcoming events and festivals.
If this isn't your thing, we totally understand if you unsubscribe. We really only want people who are genuinely interested in receiving these updates to be signed up.
Until the next post, be well and inspired!
Lee & Kent